Pina Colada Recipe
Sit back in your favorite beach chair and enjoy this easy-to-make Pina Colada Recipe! With the combination of pineapple and coconut mixed with rum, you will be sure to enjoy your day relaxing by the pool or under an umbrella with your toes in the sand!
Pina Colada Drink Recipe
The ingredients list for this Pina Colada Recipe is super easy to acquire, and you don’t have to have the optional garnishes even though they add to the overall appearance of the drink. The full ingredient list is as follows:
- White Rum
- Gold Rum
- Cream of Coconut
- Pineapple Juice
- Maraschino Cherries (Optional garnish)
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks (Optional garnish)
To make this great-tasting creamy island cocktail, you’ll need two Hurricane glasses (or 2 cored-out pineapples) and a high-quality blender.
The steps for this Pina Colada are straightforward. Just add the ice, rum, coconut cream, and pineapple juice to the blender. Blend the mixture until well mixed and creamy. Take your chilled collins glasses (or hollowed-out pineapples) and top each off with the rum mixture.
- 3 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Gold Rum
- 3 oz Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 2 Cups Ice
- 2 Pineapple Chunks (Garnish)
- 2 Maraschino Cherries (Garnish)
- Add the rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, and ice to a blender.
- Blend until well mixed and creamy.
- Top off 2 chilled cocktail glasses (Or hollow-out fresh pineapples)
- Add the optional pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries as a garnish.
Coconut Rum FAQ
There are many ingredients that mix well with Coconut Rum. Here are the most popular items:
- Pineapple juice
- Orange juice
- Ginger ale
- Ginger beer
- Club soda
- Lemonade or Limeade
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Chocolate Coffee
Many fruity juices go well with Coconut Rum. The most popular are:
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Mango Juice
- Fruit Punch
There are quite a few sodas that mix well with coconut rum, here are a few:
- Any Cola – (Coke or Pepsi including diet)
- Ginger Ale
If you are looking for something that contains a bit of chocolate, then check out the popular Dirty Monkey Drink!
If you love the Blue Chair Bay brand as much as we do, then head on to their site to see all the flavors they offer!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!