Relax and enjoy the summer evening with this tropical Bikini Martini Recipe. This cocktail is great to have while sitting around a pool with friends. Your friends will be impressed by your layering ability when you serve them this fruity drink.
In just under 10 minutes, you can have this refreshing martini drink in your hand.
Looking for another great-tasting Martini? Click the image below!
How To Make a Bikini Martini
Making a bikini martini is super simple, but here are a few tips that will make the drink even better:
- Use a shaker to mix the pineapple juice with the coconut rum instead of pouring it directly into the glass. Not only will you get a better blend, but it will come out slightly frothy with gives a much nicer appearance.
- If using a metal shaker, keep shaking until it the outside begins to condense. That lets you know that the entire drink is ice cold.
- When pouring the grenadine syrup into the martini glass, pour slowly. Pouring fast will mix the colors, and that will take away from the martini’s appearance.
- Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Juice
- Grenadine Syrup
The only equipment you need for this Bikini Martini Cocktail is a high-quality shaker cup and two martini glasses.
Always add the ice to your shaker before any other ingredients. This will allow the rum and pineapple juice to get cool faster. After adding the rum and juice over the ice, shake until well mixed and chilled.
Pour the mixed cocktail into chilled martini glasses. Slowly pour the grenadine syrup down the side of the glass. This will allow it to settle to the bottom without becoming mixed, giving you a great layered drink.
Add the maraschino cherries and orange slice garnish and serve.
- 1.5 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 oz grenadine syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries optional
- 1 orange slice optional
- Add ice, pineapple juice, and coconut rum to your shaker. Shake well.
- Pour mixed drink into a martini glass
- Slowly add 1/2 oz of grenadine syrup to the glass. Pour directly in the center of the drink.
- Optional: Garnish each rim with 2 maraschino cherries and an orange slice
- Relax and Enjoy!
Check out more delicious Martini Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this bikini martini recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.
As always, drink responsibly.