Jack Frost Cocktail
Drink away the winter blues with this ✳️ Jack Frost Cocktail Recipe! You’ll love the combination of Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Cream of Coconut, and Blue Curacao! Put on your favorite holiday movie and enjoy this cool winter drink!
Another must-have holiday drink is the Sugar Cookie Martini! This creamy drink contains 3 different alcohols to warm you up (Vanilla Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream, and Amaretto)!
Jack Frost Cocktail Recipe
The ingredients list for this Jack Frost Cocktail is pretty simple! You probably have most of the ingredients on hand. The full ingredient list is as follows:
- Pineapple Juice
- Cream of Coconut
- Blue Curacao
- Coconut Flakes
To make this great tasting cocktail, you’ll need two glasses, two plates, and a blender!
First, you will want to prep the glasses. On separate plates, spread coconut and pour honey in a circle slightly larger than the size of the glass’s rim.
Roll the rim of the glass around honey. Then, dip the rim of the glass directly into the coconut.
To make the cocktail, add ice to the blender, followed by the vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and Blue Curacao. Blend all ingredients until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour the cocktail mix into (2) glasses, being careful not to drip ingredients onto the outside of the glass. Serve immediately.
Jack Frost Cocktail
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 cup Blue Curacao
- 4 cups Ice
- 2 oz Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
Prep the Glasses
- On separate plates, spread coconut and pour honey in a circle slightly larger than the glass's rim size.
- Roll the rim of the glass around honey.
- Dip the rim of glass directly into the coconut.
- Add ice into a blender.
- Follow the ice by adding the vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and Blue Curacao into the blender
- Blend all ingredients until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour the cocktail mix into (2) glasses, being careful not to drip ingredients onto the outside of the glass. Serve immediately.
One more holiday & winter drink you will want to try is the Peppermint Martini, which contains Peppermint Bark Rumchata! You’ll love it!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!