Sugar Cookie Martini
No holiday party should be without the Sugar Cookie Martini. It is a creamy vanilla delight with a hint of almonds and Irish creme.
If you love holiday drinks, then don’t miss our top Christmas cocktails.
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Martini
Making a Sugar Cookie Martini is pretty easy to do. The hardest part of the entire recipe is prepping the martini glass, but that takes a little practice.
There are three different alcohols involved in making this cocktail and powdered sugar and milk or half n half.
- Vanilla Vodka
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Whole milk or half n half
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Vanilla Icing
There is no special equipment required for this martini. The only things required are a good quality shaker cup and a couple of martini glasses.
The most tedious part of the Sugar Cookie Martini recipe is prepping the martini glass. Spread the vanilla frosting in a circle the size of the rim of the martini glass. DIp the martini glass in the frosting until coated, and then dip the rim in the rainbow sprinkles on another plate. Set the glass aside until the AMrtini is mixed and cold.
In a cocktail shaker cup filled with ice, add the vodka, Bailey’s, Amaretto, sugar, and milk. Shake until well mixed and cold. Strain the mixture into your prepped martini glass and serve immediately.
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1 1/2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 oz. amaretto
- 1 tsp confectioner's sugar
- 3 tbsp whole milk or Half & Half
- 3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tbsp vanilla icing
Martini Glass Prep
- On a small plate, spread the vanilla icing in a circle slightly larger than the rim of the martini glass.
- On another small plate, spread the rainbow sprinkles evenly.
- Dip the martini glass in vanilla icing until just the rim is coated.
- Dip the coated rim into the plate of sprinkles until coated.
Martini Drink Instructions
- Add one cup of crushed ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, Baileys, Amaretto, sugar, and milk to the shaker.
- Shak until well mixed and cold
- Stain mixture into the prepped martini glass
- Serve immediately.
If you loved this Sugar Cookie Martini, be sure to leave a rating and comment below. Feel free to include a picture of the cocktail you made and any variations to the recipe.
Looking for something a little more tropical? See our fruity summertime cocktail recipes!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!