Red Death Drink Cocktail
Celebrate Halloween by enjoying this easy-to-make Red Death Drink Recipe! With 5 different alcohols (including Southern Comfort), and orange juice, this red drink is sure to be a hit!
Looking for other great-tasting fruity drinks? Check out this popular Strawberry Lemon Mojito Recipe!
Red Death Drink Recipe
The ingredients list for this Red Death Drink is pretty easy to acquire, and you don’t have to have the optional garnish parts even though they up the overall appearance of the drink. The full ingredient list is as follows:
- Sloe Gin
- Southern Comfort
- Triple Sec
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice (optional)
- Orange Slice (Optional garnish)
To make this great-tasting Red Death Cocktail, you’ll need a Collins glass and a cocktail shaker. We prefer to use a metal shaker as they seem to get the mixture colder, but any shaker type will do.
The steps for this drink are straightforward. Add the ice, Amaretto, Sloe Gin, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Triple Sec, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice to the shaker cup. Shake until blended. Fill a Collins glass halfway with ice and add the Red Death cocktail! Add the orange slice as garnish and enjoy!
Red Death Drink
- 1/2 oz. Amaretto
- 1/2 oz. Sloe Gin
- 1/2 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice optional
- Orange Slice Optional garnish
- Add the ice to the shaker cup.
- Add Amaretto, Sloe Gin, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Triple Sec, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice to the shaker cup.
- Shake until blended.
- Fill a Collins glass halfway with ice.
- Strain the Red Death drink mixture into the Collins glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
If you are looking for something that contains a bit of chocolate and creamy, then click over to our Dirty Monkey Drink!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!