Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail
Get ready for Halloween with this Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe! Garnish this red cocktail with red sugar to really make it sweet! This popular cocktail doesn’t only have to be enjoyed at Halloween. It makes a pretty Valentine’s drink as well!
Another red drink recipe that could easily be made for Halloween is the Lava Flow Frozen Cocktail!
Vampire’s Kiss Drink Recipe
The ingredients list for this Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail is pretty easy to acquire. Just 3 ingredients plus red sugar for garnish (optional). The full ingredient list is as follows:
- Raspberry Vodka
- Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- Cranberry Juice
- Red sugar for garnish (optional)
To make this great-tasting Vampire’s Kiss cocktail, you’ll need martini glasses and a cocktail shaker. We prefer to use a metal shaker as they seem to get the mixture colder, but any shaker type will do.
The steps for this drink are straightforward. Place the ice in a cocktail shaker cup. Add Vodka, Chambord, and Cranberry Juice and shake until chilled. Then, strain the mixture into chilled martini glasses. For an even sweeter drink, first rim the cocktail glass with red sugar!
Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
- 2 oz. Raspberry Vodka
- 2 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp Red Sugar
- 1 wedge lime
- Rim the edge of a chilled martini glass with the lime
- Roll the rim of the martini glass in the red sugar until coated. Set aside.
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker cup.
- Add the Vodka, Chambord, and Cranberry Juice to the shaker.
- Shake until well mixed and cold.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared chilled martini glass.
If you are looking for another red drink to enjoy, this Pomegranate Mojito drink could be turned into a Halloween drink (remove the umbrella)!
Let us know how you liked this Vampire’s Kiss Drink recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!