Sidecar Cocktail Recipe
Want to make a classic cognac cocktail that is as much tart as it is delicious. You’ll enjoy this ✳️ Sidecar Cocktail Recipe! Use a sugar swizzle stick or coat the rim for an even sweeter taste!
The Cosmopolitan Cocktail is another great tasting drink that uses ✳️ Cointreau orange liqueur you will want to try!
Sidecar Cocktail Drink Recipe
The ingredients list for this Sidecar Cocktail Recipe is pretty easy to acquire, and you don’t have to have the optional garnish parts even though they up the overall appearance of the drink. The full ingredient list is as follows:
- Lemon Juice
- Sugar or Sugar Swizzle Stick (optional)
- Orange Slice Garnish
To make this great-tasting Sidecar Cocktail, you’ll need a low ball whiskey glass and a cocktail shaker. We prefer to use a metal shaker as they seem to get the mixture colder, but any shaker type will do.
The steps for this drink are easy! Just add the ice, Cognac, Cointreau, Lemon Juice, and Sugar to the shaker cup. Shake until blended and cold. Be sure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
Then, strain the cocktail into a low ball whiskey glass and garnish with an orange slice.
- 2 oz cognac
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp sugar Optional Garnish or use a sugar swizzle stick
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Orange Slice Garnish
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the cognac, Cointreau, and lemon juice, and sugar to the shaker cup.
- Shake until well mixed, cold, and the sugar is completely dissolved - about 20-30 shakes.
- Strain the cocktail into a low ball whiskey glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange slice.
One more orange drink that you won’t want to miss! Orange Martini Drink!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!