Rumchata Cheesecake Shots
Elevate your dessert game with the sinfully delicious Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots! This delightful treat combines the creamy goodness of Rumchata with the luscious flavors of instant cheesecake pudding.
The velvety smooth texture is achieved by blending the pudding mix with whole milk to create a delightful base that is rich in flavor. To add a light and fluffy element, a dollop of Cool-Whip is folded in, giving the pudding shots a heavenly lift.
The decadence doesn’t stop there – a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers on top adds a delightful crunch and a hint of nostalgia. Served in shot glasses, these Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots are the perfect bite-sized indulgence for any occasion.
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply treating yourself, these pudding shots are sure to impress with their irresistible blend of creamy, dreamy flavors. So go ahead, take a shot and savor the delight of a Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shot. Cheers to sweet treats and moments of pure bliss!
Don’t miss our Rumchata and Fireball Pudding shot!
How to make Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots
Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots are not overly hard to make, but they are somewhat time-consuming and can be messy when trying to get the pudding into the shot glass. This is where disposable cooking gloves come in very handy. Otherwise, you will find yourself rinsing off your fingers constantly.
There are only five basic ingredients in these pudding shots:
- Instant Cheescake pudding
- Whole Milk
- Graham Crackers
The only equipment required for these Pudding Shots is 3oz. Plastic shot glasses. Click the picture below to purchase them.
This recipe is a little more time consuming than other cocktails.
After crushing the graham crackers, fill each cup about 1/8th full. Be sure to press the graham crackers into the bottom to make a nice crust.
Mix the pudding mix, milk, and Rumchata. Whisk for about 3 minutes, then add the kool-whip. Place the mixture into the refrigerator until you are ready to fill the cups.
Using a cake decorating bag fill each cup about 3/4 full. You can use a ziplock bag with the corner cut off if you don’t have a decorating bag. Place caps back into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Before serving the Rumchata Pudding Shots, top off each shot glass with Reddi-Whip and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- 3.4 oz box of instant cheesecake pudding
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup Rumchata
- 4 oz Cool-Whip
- 6-8 graham crackers crushed
- additional graham cracker crumbs and Reddi-Wip for garnish
- Fill each of the shot cups 1/8 full of the crushed graham crackers. (Eyeball it) Press the graham crackers to form a crust at the bottom of the cup.
- In a large bowl, mix the pudding mix, milk, and Rumchata. Whisk together for about 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Place the bowl into the refrigerator until you are ready to fill the pudding cups.
- Using a cake decorating bag or a small spoon, fill each pudding cup about 3/4 full.
- Place cups back into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top teach cup with a small amount of Reddi-Wip and graham cracker crumbs.
Be sure to visit Rumchata’s main site for other great recipes!
Let us know how you liked these Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots by commenting and rating the recipe below.
As always, drink responsibly.