For a fun twist on the traditional Mudslide, try this ✅ Irish Mudslide Drink Recipe! It would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day – it even has ✅ Jameson Irish Whiskey (instead of vodka)! Even if you aren’t a fan of whiskey, you will probably enjoy this creamy drink!
Another great drink that contains Jameson Irish Whiskey is the popular Classic Manhattan Cocktail.
Irish Mudslide Drink Recipe
The Irish Mudslide has 8-9 easy ingredients, including 3 alcohols, half & half, ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, and optional food coloring! The full ingredient list is as follows:
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Half and Half (or Milk)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Green Food Coloring and Green Sprinkles (Optional)
To make this great tasting Irish Mudslide, you’ll need a blender, a hurricane glass, and a straw!
The steps for this drink are pretty simple. Add the 3 alcohols, half and half (or milk), and ice to the blender (You can also add a few drops of green food coloring to enhance the color). Blend until smooth.
Then, pour the drink into the hurricane glass and top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and some green sprinkles.
- 2 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 oz. Baileys
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 4.5 oz. half and half or milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream (Reddi-Wip)
- a few drops of green food coloring and green sprinkles optional
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate syrup, Reddi-Wip, and sprinkles) to a blender bowl and blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour the cocktail into a hurricane glass.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles.
Looking for another “Irish” Drink?! This one isn’t Irish; it just got its name from its bright green color: Irish Trash Can Drink!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!