Blue Kamikaze Shots
Looking for a great party cocktail? These Blue Kamikaze Shots will not let you down. With just a few ingredients needed, these cocktail shooters are quick to make and disappear even faster.
Be sure to try all of our great tasting shots by clicking the pic below!
More of a Martini drinker? See our Martini Page or try this great-tasting Chocolate Cherry Martini!
How to make a Blue Kamikaze Shot?
The only equipment needed for this recipe is a few (2) 2oz shot glasses.
- Blue Curacao
- Lime Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Frosting (Optional – For coating the rim of the shot glass)
- Colored Sugar (Optional – For coating the rim of the shot glass)
This Blue Kamikaze Shots recipe is pretty easy to follow. If you rim the shot glasses with sugar, you will want to start with that step.
Spead frosting and the colored sugar on separate small plates in a circle larger than the rim of the shot glass. Dip each shot glass into the frosting first, then the sugar. Set aside until the cocktail is made.
Next, add ice to a cocktail shaker. Follow that up with vodka, blue curacao, and lime juice. Shake until it is well mixed and cold.
Strain the mixture into each shot glass.
Blue Kamikaze Shots
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz blue curacao
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp Frosting Optional
- Colored Sugar Optional
Rim the Shot Glass (Optional)
- Spread the frosting on a plate in a circle larger than the rim of the shot glass.
- Pour the colored sugar onto another plate.
- Dip the rim of the shot glass into the frosting.
- Dip the frosting-coated shot glass into the sugar.
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, blue curacao, and lime juice to the shaker.
- Shake until well mixed and cold.
- Strain the cocktail from the shaker into the shot glass.
If you are looking for another tropical drink, try one of our favorite martinis: Bikini Martini Recipe!
If you love the Blue Chair Bay brand as much as we do, then head on to their site to see all the flavors they offer!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!