Setting Sun Cocktail
How to make a Setting Sun Drink?
- Spiced Rum
- Peach Schnapps
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Luxardo Cherries
Start the Setting Sun Cocktail Recipe by adding the ice to your cocktail shaker.
Follow behind by adding the Spiced Rum, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice, and Cranberry Juice to the shaker. Once added, shake until well mixed and cold.
Fill 2 Collins glasses with small cubes of ice and strain the rum mixture into each glass.
Carefully drizzle Grenadine down the inside of the glass using a bar spoon. Pouring too fast will cause the Granadine to mix and not settle on the bottom.
Place a Luxardo in each glass and garnish with an orange wheel.
- 2 oz Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz Grenadine
- 3 cups ice
- 2 Luxardo Cherries
- 2 Orange Wheels Garnish
- Add 1 cup of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the Spiced Rum, Peach Schnapps, pineapple juice and cranberry juice to the shaker.
- Shake until well mixed and cold.
- Fill 2 Collins Glasses with ice.
- Strain rum mixture into each glass.
- Using the back of a bar spoon carefully drip 1/2 oz of grenadine into each glass along the edge. Allow the grenadine to settle onto the bottom.
- Carefully place a Luxardo Cherry on top of cocktail.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
If you loved this Setting Sun Cocktail, be sure to leave a rating and comment below. Feel free to include a picture of the cocktail you made and any variations to the recipe.
Looking for something a little more tropical? See our fruity summertime cocktail recipes!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!