Salted Caramel Martini
If you love dessert mixed drinks then we have a winner for you. This ✅ Salted Caramel Martini is a fantastic mixed cocktail drink with flavors of caramel, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
This delicious RumChata based drink includes salted caramel vodka, RumChata, caramel syrup, fine salt, sugar, and caramel candy.
Before we get into this recipe be sure to try our toasted coconut martini!
This delicious RumChata based martini recipe is the perfect after-dinner cocktail that you and your dinner guests will love.
How to Make a Salted Caramel Martini
Making a Salted Caramel Martini is simple, even though the ingredients list seems long. For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Salted Caramel Vodka
- Caramel Sauce
- White Sugar
If you don’t have all of the ingredients, that’s okay! You don’t have to rim the top of the martini glass if you don’t want to, but we recommend trying it at least once to get the full flavor of the drink. But remember, the key ingredient is Rumchata and the salted Vodka, so you don’t want to leave that out.
For this salted caramel martini recipe, the only equipment that you will need is a high-quality shaker cup and strainer.
We recommend serving this cocktail in a martini glass (the glass that is pictured). If the presentation doesn’t matter to you, and you’re more concerned with keeping your drink cold, you can also use any large, insulated glass.
The steps to make a salted caramel martini is in two parts. The first part involves combining the sugar and salt to rim the top of the martini glass. The second part actually involves making the martini itself.
Place the ice in your shaker cup followed by the Rumchata and the vodka. Shake until well chilled and strain into your prepped martini glass after drizzling caramel on the sides.
RumChata Salted Caramel Martini
- 2 oz RumChata
- 2 oz salted caramel vodka
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup ice
Rim Martini Glass
- Place about half of the caramel sauce on a small plate.
- Mix the salt and sugar together on a small plate.
- With just the rim touching the caramel sauce spin the martini glass to get an even bead all the way around.
- Using the same technique coat the rim with the salt and sugar mixture
- Add the ice to the shaker.
- Pour the RumChata and Vodka over the ice.
- Shake until well mixed and chilled.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on the inside of the martini glass.
- Strain the martini from the shaker to the martini glass.
- Garnish with a piece of chewy caramel.
Check out more delicious Martini Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this salted caramel martini recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.
As always, drink responsibly.