Love Potion Drink
This Love Potion Drink is a perfect Valentine’s Day cocktail – and show! Add a small amount of dry ice, and you will create any eye-catching delight.
Looking for another great-tasting Martini? Click the image below!
Need more cocktails for a special occasion? Be sure to try our delicious Strawberry Shortcake Shots!
How to Make a Love Potion Cocktail
With or without dry ice, this recipe is easy to make.
Equipment for the Love Potion Drink will depend on how fancy you want to make it. If you do not want to use dry ice, you only need a nice Martini glass and a good-quality shaker set.
But if you want to create a great presentation, then you will need to get dry ice. NOTE: do NOT handle dry ice with your bare hands. Use gloves and tongs at all times when handling it.
- Strawberry Vodka
- Chambord Black Rasberry Liqueur
- Pomegranate Juice
- Fresh Strawberries
- Dry Ice (Optional)
Start making the Love Potion Drink by putting ice in a shaker cup, following that with the vodka, Chambord, and the pomegranate juice. Shake until mixed well and cold.
To add a smokey presentation while pouring, add a small piece of dry ice to the shaker cup. Be sure NOT to place the cap back on as the pressure will build up in the shaker cup as the dry ice evaporates.
Place small chunks of dry ice in each martini glass and slowly pour the drink from the shaker.
Garnish the glass with heart-shaped strawberries and serve.
Love Potion Drink
- 3 oz strawberry vodka
- 3 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cubed ice
- 2 small chunks dry ice optional
- 2 strawberries cut into hearts Garnish
- Add the cubed ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord to the shaker.
- Shake until well mixed and cold. If you want to make a smokey presentation of pouring the drink, you can add a small piece to the shaker. Do not place the cap on as the pressure will build as the dry ice evaporates.
- Place 1 chunk of dry ice into the bottom of each Martini glass.
- Pour the martini over the dry ice.
- Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve before drinking.
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!