French Martini Recipe
This French Martini is easy to make and adjust to suit your taste if you like sweeter drinks, double the pineapple juice, and raspberry liqueur!
Looking for another great-tasting Martini? Click the image below!
How to make a French Martini?
In a shaker, combine vodka, raspberry liqueur, and pineapple juice with some ice. Shake, Shake, Shake and then strain into a martini glass. Add more flavor to your French Martini by twisting a lemon peel (to extract oil) and running it along the rim of the Martini glass!
Frozen Martini Glasses
We made this French Martini Cocktail in a regular Martini glass; however, if you want to keep your drink cooler for longer (and wanting a shorter glass, so it’s less likely to spill), check out these stemless martini glasses that you freeze before using!
These martini glasses have a special gel that acts as an ice pack to keep your drinks cooler for longer.
You’ll want to wash them by hand and store them in the freezer upside down for best results!
See what ingredients are in this Martini below!
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 Lemon Peel Garnish
- 1 cup ice
- Put ice in a shaker.
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, and pineapple juice to the shaker. Shake until well mixed and chilled
- Strain mix from the shaker into a martini glass.
- Twist lemon peel to extract oil and run along the rim of the martini glass.
- Garnish drink by placing twisted lemon peel in the glass.
Check out more delicious Martini Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this bikini martini recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.
As always, drink responsibly.