This Espresso Martini has the best of both worlds. There is a nice shot of espresso to get you going and a couple of ounces of vodka to relax you.
Looking for another great-tasting Martini? Click the image below!
This martini is a perfect after-dinner cocktail, and any coffee lover will be sure to enjoy it.
How to make an Espresso Martini?
Making this martini is super simple and will take you less than five minutes. Just gather the ingredients below and follow the recipe instructions.
Besides needing martini glasses, the only piece of equipment needed is a high-quality shaker cup set. Purchase one today by clicking the image below.
- Simple Syrup
- Coffee Liqueur
- Expresso shot
- Coffee beans for garnish
- Add the ice to a good-quality cocktail shaker. It is always a good idea to always add the ice first so that any liquid going in after is chilled as it settles.
- Pour in the vodka, simple syrup, and coffee liqueur into the shaker.
- Shake mixture using 15-20 good hard shakes and until the martini is well blended and cold.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a couple of espresso coffee beans.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Freshly brewed espresso
- Garnish: Coffee beans
- 1 cup Ice
- Add ice, Vodka, Simple Syrup, Coffee liqueur, and Expresso shot to your cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well blended and cold
- Strain martini into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish Martini with a few coffee beans
If you loved this Espresso Martini Recipe, be sure to leave a rating and comment below. Feel free to include a picture of the cocktail you made and any variations to the recipe.
Looking for something a little more tropical? See our fruity summertime cocktail recipes!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!