This Espresso Martini has the best of both worlds. A nice shot of espresso to get you going and a couple of ounces of vodka to relax you.
This martini is a perfect after-dinner cocktail and any coffee lover will be sure to enjoy.
How to make an Espresso Martini?
Making this martini is super simple and will take you less than five minutes. Just gather the ingredients below and follow the recipe instructions.
- Simple Syrup
- Coffee Liqueur
- Expresso shot
- Coffee beans for garnish
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Freshly brewed espresso
- Garnish: Coffee beans
- 1 cup Ice
- Add ice, Vodka, Simple Syrup, Coffee liqueur, and Expresso shot to your cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well blended and cold
- Strain martini into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish Martini with a few coffee beans
If you loved this Espresso Martini Recipe, be sure to leave a rating and comment below. Feel free to include a picture of the cocktail you made and any variations to the recipe.
Looking for something a little more tropical? See our fruity summertime cocktail recipes!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!