Godiva Chocolate Martini Recipe
What could be better than a basic chocolate martini recipe made with chocolate liqueur? One that uses Godiva chocolate liqueur, of course! Nothing beats the flavor and texture that Godiva adds to the recipe.
How to Make a Chocolate Martini?
Follow the recipe below to see the steps on making a martini with Godiva chocolate liqueur. Impress your friends by twirling a sparkling clean rim of a Martini glass in a dip of pure chocolate syrup.
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 oz Baileys
- 2 oz Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz Smirnoff vodka
- 1 cup Ice
- shaved chocolate optional
- Pour chocolate syrup onto a small plate.
- Roll the rim of a chilled martini glasses through the chocolate syrup to create a thin coating.
- Drizzle the inside of each glass with chocolate syrup.
- Add the ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Combine the vodka, Baileys, and chocolate liqueur to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake until mixed and chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared martini glass.
- Garnish the top of the martini with shaved chocolate. (Optional)
If you love Godiva Chocolate liqueur, then head over to see all the different flavors!
As always, drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive!