How to make a Michelada – Spicy Mexican Beer?
- 12 oz Mexican beer Coronoa, Dos Equis, Sol, Tecate or Modelo
- 12 oz Clamato juice tomato juice is fine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 tsp chili powder or Tajin seasoning for glass rim mixture
- 1 tbsp Salt for glass rim mixture
- 1 Lime wedges garnish
- Mix together the salt and either the Tajin or chili powder. Place mixture on a shallow plate being sure to cover the bottom.
- Rim of two glasses with the lime wedges and dip them into the mixture of spicy salt .
- Fill the glasses with cubed ice.
- Mix beer, Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce hot sauce, and lime juice into a large pitcher or any other pouring containter.
- Pour mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.