Blue Hawaiian Recipe
The Blue Hawaii drink is a tropical cocktail made of rum, pineapple juice, Blue Curaçao, sweet and sour mix, and sometimes vodka.
How to make a Blue Hawaiian?
- 3/4 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz white rum
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 cup ice
- 1 slice pineapple Garnish
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake until well blended and cold.
- Strain into a Hurricane glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.